[Discuss-gnuradio] GRC Command Not Found

From: Richard Bell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC Command Not Found
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 17:10:14 -0800

Hello all,

I've used pybombs to install uhd+gnuradio on CentOS 6.6 x86_64.

I then executed ./pybombs env and sourced the generated file in my .bashrc.

After completely restarting my computer to make sure nothing funny was going on, my terminal continues not to recognize gnuradio-companion as a command. I can, however, run gnuradio-config-info. Some output that might be useful:

gnuradio-config-info -v: v3.7.6.1-41-g0bea2cce
gnuradio-config-info --builddate: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 00:18:57 (date/time wrong here, not sure why)

What could cause this behavior? I'm not sure how to debug this.

Thanks,
Rich