Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC Command Not Found

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC Command Not Found
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 10:51:34 +0100

In that case, you'd have to modify the respective LWR file in the
recipes/ folder. Most of it is pretty self-explanatory.

Please also note that the default installation preference order is
always deb, src; for CentOS, deb never works, so it really builds
everything from source. You should configure it to be rpm,src in 99% of
cases.

Greetings,
Marcus