Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] INFO: Detected an invalid packet at item INFO: Pa

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] INFO: Detected an invalid packet at item INFO: Parser returned #f
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 12:43:29 +0100

> On 30 Jan 2015, at 14:00, zs <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hi Bastian:
>                  Thank you so much.I use the ofdm example,and I think maybe
> the crc is wrong as you said,thank you.
>                  Can you give me some advices to avoid these warning?Thank
> you so much.

The fact that your CRC is not correct just means that *something* does not
work. This can have a lot of reasons. For example you could try different gain
settings. Also assert that the samples that you stream to your USRP are in the
interval [-1, 1].

If that doesn’t solve your problem you can debug your flow graph with graphical
sinks and check if the signal looks as expected.

--
Dipl.-Inform. Bastian Bloessl
Distributed Embedded Systems Group