Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Extracting and storing certain parameters from co

From: madengr
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Extracting and storing certain parameters from continuous IQ data
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 15:58:42 -0700 (MST)

I saw from your other thread that you were channelizing and decimating, and I
assume you are logging this to disk for extended periods.  I'm doing a
similar thing here:

https://github.com/madengr/nbfm_rec

Although I'm not using a channelizer, only because there is no band plan for
what I was recording.  Anyway, the blocking squelch may also be useful for
you with a file sink.

With the probing, you should be able to use that to dynamically name the
files, amongst other things.

Lou

Ali Riaz wrote