Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Phase locked loop

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Phase locked loop
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 20:18:21 -0700

On 16.03.2015 18:05, yee_yy1992 wrote:
My question are

(a)What should I include for the valid argument list during the
gr_modtool add process?
reference link :
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Guided_Tutorial_GNU_Radio_in_C++#432-Specific-block-categories
 (4.2.3
Step 2)

This depends what you want to achieve. Use gr_modtool help add for more advice.

(b)Am I putting the whole code (gr_pll_carriertracking_cc.cc
<http://cc.cc/>) and generate it as *ONE* OOT module with few functions
inside or should I separate the functions to become more OOT module and
connect them using wire in companion?

More modular is usually better.

(c)How can I include all the header file into the make process? There
are few header files being used in the code such as gr_io_signature.h ,
gr_sincos.h….

How good is your C++? Maybe it's worth brushing up the basics first, or perhaps you might consider writing the block in Python. Also, I recommend looking at some of the blocks in GNU Radio as examples. I didn't fully understand what your objective is, but there are PLL blocks which you can have a look at for input.

Cheers,