Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Phase locked loop

From: Daniele Nicolodi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Phase locked loop
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 09:12:59 +0100

On 17/03/15 02:05, yee_yy1992 wrote:

> Hi, Currently I am doing my Final Year Project to develop a phase
> measurement using Phase Locked Loop theory. I am using *USRP N210* for
> the hardware and I have installed *Gnuradio Companion* in *Ubuntu 12.04
> LTS* (running in VMplayer). I have studied online that I can’t use
> companion to add and drop the current available blocks to construct a
> phase locked loop.

Hello,

what to you mean by that last sentence? GNURadio comes with PLL blocks
in a few different fashions that can be used from the companion just
fine.  Also, I don't see why you cannot combine other blocks to realize
your own PLL implementation.  Where did you read that you "can’t use
companion to add and drop the current available blocks to construct a
phase locked loop"?

Cheers,
Daniele