Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Splitting a vector at the output of the FFT

From: Alejandro Pascual Laguna
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Splitting a vector at the output of the FFT
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 16:32:16 +0100

Hello again,

I still couldn't figure out how to find a way to split a vector in the flowgraph (instead of digging into the code). I am using the standalone block for the FFT and I want to split its output in halves, meaning at the output of a FFT sized fftSize I want a vector (size fftSize/2) with the upper half and a vector (size fftSize/2) with the lower half. Is there any block to do so or any kind of snippet of code to add in the fields of the parameters of the subsequent blocks?

Thank you and best regards,
Alejandro