Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help Me

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help Me
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015 10:33:39 -0700

Hi,

I recommend having a look at this page: http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/ReportingErrors

Also, in your case, there is a separate document generated somewhere in the build directory from a docbook XML file.

On 06.04.2015 14:17, Marbellys Ramos Guerrero wrote:
Hi, How do I Generate New locks and use the fsm const variable &FSM is the .cc
?When I write the block and compiled by the terminal , it generates an error that
fsm is not declared.

In the .cc file I'm uploading on the part of make ( const fsm & FSM , int ST )
is what I can not make it generates compile error that fsm is not a variable .