Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New UHD seems to break a lot...

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New UHD seems to break a lot...
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 15:40:40 +0200

It is a B210, but as a note, due to the up to now missing FPGA images I used
003.008.003-RC1, not the latest master. Still I had no access to a spectrum
and DVB-T analyzer, so I have no idea what is happening, I just can confirm
that RF is transmitted, and the receiver doesn't get a picture, while with
the snapshot of the same VM before the upgrade is received without problems.
I will know more in about three hours.

Ralph.