Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Changing Existing Custom Blocks Argument List

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Changing Existing Custom Blocks Argument List
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 15:49:34 -0700

Just add the new variable to each file:

/lib/coolblock_xx_impl.cc (3 places, make, new and constructor)
/lib/coolblock_xx_impl.h (1 place, constructor)
/include/project/coolblock_xx.h (1 place, make)
/grc/project_coolblock_xx.xml (1 place, <make>)

Super important step! Delete your entire build directory with rm -rf *
and do a clean cmake before you rebuild.

Ron