Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble with installation via PyBOMBS, on Ubuntu

From: Random01
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble with installation via PyBOMBS, on Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 15:18:04 -0700 (MST)

Gents,

Thanks again - to the pair of you.

I am now up-up-and-away on the Core2Quad, (running under Ubuntu14.04.2LTS),
and although Ubuntu ain't as cruzy boot'n'go as OS X, (especially when it
comes to 'keeping it fresh and updated'), the extra wallop from double the
cores and double the RAM - certainly makes up for it!

Still running on USB2 though...

(Don't bother with any tips concerning the whole 'which USB3 PCIe Card to
buy' minefield, as I'll do a little more research across the numerous
threads and forums first, before I come back to this playground for some
extra help.

Once again - well done, and thank you both very VERY much.

Random.