[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on Air Gapped Computer

From: Richard Bell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on Air Gapped Computer
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 10:27:31 -0700

I originally installed GNU Radio on this computer when it was networked via pybombs. Since then, the computer has become air gapped (no internet connection allowed). I need to update the install to the latest versions of UHD and GNU Radio. Two questions:

1) Is there a way that would allow me to use pybombs to update from a dvd? If so, how would I create this dvd and then point pybombs to it?

2) Should I forget the original pybombs install and start over with a dvd containing all files needed to install the latest version. If so, how do I make this dvd?

v/r,
Rich