Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on Air Gapped Computer

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on Air Gapped Computer
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 14:02:50 -0700

Richard,

no solution here, but this is interesting because these kinds of
problems are one of the reasons why we're re-working PyBOMBS. Are USB
drives allowed? I guess if so, you could fetch-all on one machine,
update a USB drive, and then have PyBOMBS read repos from that.

Of course, air-gapping becomes kind of pointless if you can install
anything from a USB drive.