Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Buffer Overflow Debug

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Buffer Overflow Debug
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 18:05:23 -0700

This is interesting, and kinda serious. Also, we've had reports that
tags go missing in the past, but it's something that's hard to verify.

How did you confirm the input stream is correctly tagged? If
get_tags_in_range isn't finding tags that it should, that is most likely
the issue you're seeing here.

Can you please file a bug report on the issue tracker, with as much
detail as you can provide?

On a side note, you might be able to use the trigger input instead of
the tags, but that doesn't solve this problem.

Thanks,
Martin