Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Install UHD after GNURadio installation

From: marco Ribero
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Install UHD after GNURadio installation
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 11:52:29 +0000

It was my fault: I dind't launch the make from /build/gr-uhd..now it works..

Thanks,
marco

Il giorno mer 1 lug 2015 alle ore 22:55 Marcus Müller <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi Marco,

to be honest, the easiest way seems to be the right one; however, your build directory should still be there, so no mkdir necessary.

If you removed or cleaned your build directory, then I'm afraid you will need to re-build significant parts of GNU Radio, anyway.
Probably, *something* on your system changed since you've last built GNU Radio, so it's simply a good idea to update GNU Radio, rebuild it in whole (if you've got more than 4GB of RAM and more than one CPU core, try "make -j<cpu cores + 1> ") and re-install it. You'll also have to re-compile every OOT module (eg. gr-osmosdr).

Best regards,
Marcus