Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-fosphor driver issues

From: Sylvain Munaut
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-fosphor driver issues
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 11:49:13 +0200

Hi,

> Using Volk machine: avx_64_mmx
> [+] Selected device: Tahiti

^^ That suggest that the OpenCL part is working

> libGL error: unable to load driver: swrast_dri.so
> libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
> python2: indirect_init.c:956: __glXNewIndirectAPI: Assertion `o > 0' failed.

^^ Looks like the GL part isn't. Are you sure you configured your X
server to use the drivers you installed and not some other one ?

Can you check with glxinfo what it says ?

I never worked with AMD myself so sorry I don't really know how to
properly install or use them ...

Cheers,

   Sylvain