[Discuss-gnuradio] Additional code to GRC flowgraph

From: Daniel Brogren
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Additional code to GRC flowgraph
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 16:27:44 +0200

Hi

I'm working with a receiver application in GNU Radio Companion. I would like to
add some additional code to the top block but I still want to be able to work
with the GRC. Is there a way to add this extra code without the code will be
removed when I re-generate the flowgraph from GRC
    or
    Could I create a new block that can access the variables in the top block
or can execute the set/get functions for the variables in the top block.

    What I'm trying to accomplish is that every 3rd second I will check the SNR
and then do som trimming of a freq-offset. I'm a newbie with GNU Radio and
Python but have read through the guided tutorials.

    BR
    Daniel Brogren