Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cross compile GNURadio on ARM in Odroid XU3

From: shaunwang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cross compile GNURadio on ARM in Odroid XU3
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 04:11:19 -0700 (MST)

Hello Dennis

Thank you so much for giving me many information. I never seen a building
way which combines binary file and source file of GNURadio. Do you have the
website that gives all instructions?

The OpenEmbedded and PyBOMBS way is very confusing. I read this website
https://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/OE_PyBOMBS. But it is
very confusing. I even cannot find all the files it talks about. You said
you had to customize some CMAKE files, but did you make it work? Could you
tell me how you exactly did it?

For getting NEON for VOLK to compile, isn't is the way to build GNURadio
from source?  I remember I used VOLK file in GNURadio source files.

Since you made it work, could you please tell me the exact details of right
way you used? Thank you so much. I think most of instructions in GNURadio
websites are painful.

Thank you very much. I will be very grateful for any help from you.

Shaun