Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM example from gr-digital with UHD

From: Jose Perez
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM example from gr-digital with UHD
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 05:33:07 -0700 (MST)

Marcus and Martin, you are helping me to much! Sorry for this guys.
I just have this forum to ask because my partners here don't know nothing
about GNU Radio.

So, I have the number of packets that I received but how I know how many
packets my original file have?
(I have: packet_len Value: 96 and my file have 176 bytes ... 96 means 96
bits? so I have (176*8)/96=14,67 packets, it is right?)

As Marcus said, if I divide received file's size to original file's size I
will have a number that how good it is.. but, for example, in a simulation I
just can obtain success with the FILE SOURCE block with Repeat = Yes and I
obtain a file as big as my simulation runs... if I put in "Repeat =No", I
could not obtain nothing... How can I obtain a single file as the original
size with the FILE SOURCE block in Repeat = No? (i.e., just transmit the
file one time).

Thanks a lot...
P.S.: Sorry guys to extend this topic. Should I open a new one?