Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM example from gr-digital with UHD

From: Jose Perez
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM example from gr-digital with UHD
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 17:49:50 -0700 (MST)

Thanks for all, Martin and Marcus!

I changed the Random Source block to a File Source block and put a File Sink
block on the receiver side ... It is working well ;) (I am transmitting a
.txt file)

Another question... to use the block "Error Rate" to calculate the BER of
the system, I just need put the File Source block in the Reference in Error
Rate block and the output of Repack Bits block on RX side?

Thanks a lot!