Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with setting up gr-ieee802-11

From: Bernhard Dick
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with setting up gr-ieee802-11
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 10:53:34 +0200

Hi,

Am 2015-07-23 18:16, schrieb Bastian Bloessl:
you don't need the import blocks.
I already thought so, I added the import just to be sure it does not see that it
needs to import the package for some reason.

The rest is pretty strange. First I thought that you PYTHONPATH in
GRC is different than in your console (like you just adapted it but
did not restart GRC), but that does not make sense with the strace
output you mention.
Yes seems strange to me too. I'm also not sure, if it might some rare bug in grc. Getting some debugging output on the python part from here would be fine.

Is a script generated? If so, did you try to execute it from the command line?
I cannot build the grc due to the errors inside the diagram.

  Regards
    Bernhard

Best,
Bastian