Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with setting up gr-ieee802-11

From: Bernhard Dick
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with setting up gr-ieee802-11
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 12:05:39 +0200

Hi,

Am 2015-07-24 10:53, schrieb Bernhard Dick:
Is a script generated? If so, did you try to execute it from the command line?
I cannot build the grc due to the errors inside the diagram.
Just a short update on this. By using the hotkey (F5) to build the diagram it did build and now I'm also able to run the provided examples. However the error being
shown in the diagram is persistent.

  Regards
    Bernhard