Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sync input streams on VOR Signal

From: Fabio Azzarello
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sync input streams on VOR Signal
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 15:10:19 +0200

I've had the same problems with my VOR Receiver.

First of all, I've used a sampling rate which allowed me to have 1
degree per 1 sample. (Each sample the signal increases its phase by 1
degree).

I've used a delay block on the left hand part of the flowgraph along
with a "calibrated signal", adjusting the delay I was able to null the
output of the comparator.
This way the receiver was calibrated.

The signal was generated by another flowgraph that simulates a VOR
signal on radial ZERO.

VOR signal normally has 1 or 2 degrees tolerance.

Hope that helps.

IZ5XRC