[Discuss-gnuradio] Implementing a FIR Filter

From: Richard Bell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Implementing a FIR Filter
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 13:26:45 -0700

Hi all,

Would someone please recommend a good starting point in C++ source code that demonstrates how one uses the kernel::fir_filter. I started following the pfb_clock_sync method of implementing it, but then realized this had been customized a bit for the polyphase approach.

I'm not doing anything fancy, I'm building a modulator and need to pass symbols through a shaping filter. The shaping filter is what I need the FIR filter for.

Appreciated,
Rich