[Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon15 next week!

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon15 next week!
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 10:31:58 -0400

Hey everyone,

I wanted to send a final note about GRCon15 coming up in DC next week. We have an incredibly lineup of speakers throughout the week and an audience to match. We still have space available this year as we made sure to get a larger event room. All the details are on the website, though we're still filling in some of the talk abstracts:

www.trondeau.com/grcon15

I also wanted to issue a word of warning for everyone on the mailing list next week. Please keep sending your questions and ideas as normal, but just know that most of us will be preoccupied with GRCon15, so it might take us longer than usual to respond.

For everyone coming, we're going to have a great week!

Tom