[Discuss-gnuradio] GPS Signals recorded IQ samples file

From: Francisco Albani
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GPS Signals recorded IQ samples file
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 23:04:09 -0300

Hi!

After googling a lot and searching in this lists archive, I couldn't find any recording of IQ samples from GPS signals.

I'm trying to record one myself, with no luck so far because (I suspect) of a malfunctioning active antenna.

Would anybody with the right equipment be so kind to record some minutes of 4 MHz around 1.57542 GHz and share the recorded iq samples file?

Many thanks in advance!

Francisco.