Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on android

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on android
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 17:01:07 +0200

Hi Mostafa,

To be specific, is it possible to, for instance, use mobile (or tablet) hardware to capture or send signals with GNURadio on it (instead of using an external USRP)?
no, mobile phones don't have "raw" sample access to their radio chips, since these were generally not designed to do that.

Best regards,
Marcus