Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing OOT Module on Mac

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing OOT Module on Mac
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 09:07:32 +0200

Hi Vamsi, hi Rich :)

There's two different directories you need to look at here:
1. the GRC block path. This is directory where GRC looks for the XML defining how a block looks like
2. the Pythonpath. This is the directory Python looks in when you do something like "import modulename".

Examine your $PYTHONPATH variable, and see if

export $PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:</path/to/folder/containing/installed/<modulename>.py

before starting your Python Flowgraph (ie. before starting GRC from the same shell) helps.

Best regards,
Marcus