Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gain and Sample Rate Setting

From: Jeon
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gain and Sample Rate Setting
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 06:42:12 +0900

Note before the text: my answer might have some incorrect terminologies.

I am unable to know how to set the sample rate and sps for my device.

1. DSP rate should be an integer multiple of sampling rate

You can check XCVR2450's dsp rate by `uhd_usrp_probe` command. Let's say it is 100M (not a true value!)
If you set sampling rate to 30k, 100M/30k = 3.333k, not an integer

2. There is some lower limit of sampling rate

Since I've never used XCVR2450, I don't know the exact value of it.
But in case of LFTX, LFRX, it is 200k.
If 50k that you've set is below such lower limit, you can see warning message on the console.

Regards,
Jeon.