Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gain and Sample Rate Setting

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gain and Sample Rate Setting
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 22:52:00 +0200

So do I need to install the GNU radio again
No, as I said. These files come with GNU Radio, and I'm assuming you did not go ahead and use root privileges to overwrite the originals. You just need to take the originals (probably in /usr/share/gnuradio/examples/digital), and copy them to wherever you want to work with them.

I can't, however, tell whether you've intentionally modified the files under /usr/share... ; that's something you know, not I :)

Also, as I have already asked you: please stop using Ruby-forum, and sign up under
Ruby forum just guesses to which email you're replying, so everyone else gets your emails in strange thread hierarchies, and it's nearly impossible to follow discussions on the mailing list with you.

Best regards,
Marcus