[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio live USB. GRUB2 broken, how to fix it?

From: Fernando Peral
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio live USB. GRUB2 broken, how to fix it?
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 09:41:12 +0200

Hi!

I Installed GNU Radio live on a usb stick and I was changing some
aspects of its configuration.
I like to delete some entries of the boot menu (is to use with my
students at class and I don't one anyone to use "install ubuntu") and i
broke grub2. Now the usb stick does not boot.

I know hot to fix a normal grub2 installation, but as it is a grub2 on a
casper filesystem I don't know how to fix it.  Any help please?

regards