Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ssb - question

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ssb - question
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 12:32:39 -0400

Your first problem is that you're using a 32k sample rate with a 20k sin/cos. This will actually come out as a 12k sin/cos, due to aliasing. Try the same thing again with a 48k sample rate and see what happens.

Either bandpass filtering or a Hilbert transform can be used to create SSB.

Not sure what your flowgraph does, but it looks fun.

Jeff.