[Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs path issue with OOT modules

From: Jason Matusiak
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs path issue with OOT modules
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 08:27:32 -0700

Got a little conundrum here.... I have pybombs setup and working fine
for my RFNoC development.  I then decided that I wanted to make a new
OOT module, so I did gr_modtool newmod myOOTmodule in ~/pybombs/src.
Made my tweaks to the XML file inside GRC and tried to mkdir build && cd
build && make && sudo make install.

The problem is that it is installing the files to the normal GRC
directory of /usr/local/share....

If I got into the gr-ettus/build directory and do a sudo make install in
there, I see that it is getting installed into the correct directory of
/home/jason/target/share.

So what am I missing here?  I am sourcing ~/target/setup_env.sh in my
terminal