Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs path issue with OOT modules

From: Jason Matusiak
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs path issue with OOT modules
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 10:57:36 -0700

> So basically go back to your OOT module, delete your build directory (just to
> be safe) then start over like this:
> mkdir build && cd build
> cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/jason/target ..
> make
> make install

Bingo, you were right on target.  I guess I figured that when sourcing
with the setup_env.sh that it would take care of all of those things.
Once I added the flag, all was happy again.

Good point also about installing elsewhere.  Going along with my
previous thought, it made sense to me that I Would have to put it with
the other OOT modules so the paths would work out OK.  Now that I don't
have to, it would be better to move it elsewhere to keep things clean.

Thanks!