[Discuss-gnuradio] change frequency in gr-ieee802-15-4 example transceiv

From: Jaeho
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] change frequency in gr-ieee802-15-4 example transceiver_OQPSK.py
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 23:11:26 -0700 (MST)

Hello. I am using Ubuntu 15.04 now.
I have a question about transceiver_OQPSK.py source code.
I success to run this source code on USRP X300.
The thing that i want to do next is changing frequency
automatically(randomly).
Originally, this code choose frequency using radio button GUI to change
frequency.
But, i hope to change frequency automatically without any GUI working.
For example, if I run this code, then frequency is changed periodically and
have random value.

Which block should I use to change value automatically in GRC
or how can i modify in python code.

Please give me advice.
Thank you