[Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon15 Videos are Live!

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon15 Videos are Live!
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 14:02:48 -0400

For those of you who couldn't make it to GRCo15, we recorded the videos this year. And thanks to Jose Loera, we've got them ready and available in a timely manner. You can use the Agenda page to find any talk you're interested in and click to get more information. There is a "Presentations" link for every talk that links to YouTube for every video.

http://www.trondeau.com/grcon15-agenda/

Hope everyone finds these useful.

And another big thanks to Jose for getting these together so nicely.

Tom