Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Soundcards / alsa block / sample rates

From: Andreas Ladanyi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Soundcards / alsa block / sample rates
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 18:48:36 +0200

I solved the problem.

The issue was an overdriven amplifier because the output gain was to high and so there are a lot of noise and phantom signals.

Gesendet: Freitag, 25. September 2015 um 23:12 Uhr
Von: "Andreas Ladanyi" <address@hidden>
An: "Marcus Müller" <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden
Hi Marcus,

i changed the audio_sink.xml and add the sample option of 192k sample rate. Now ich could choose them in the flow graph. The parameter seems to be set by alsa because the alsa output on the terminal tells me nothing about setting a lower sample rate below 192k in the device.

The device is: hw,HD,0

Now im wondering because there should be signals from 57 khz to 76 khz and not more. If i put my speakter to the soundcard i can hear signals. If i remember corretly all signals over 25khz couldnt be heared ?!

The FFT Sink of gnuradio shows the signals correctly between 57 khz and 76khz.

regards,
Andy