[Discuss-gnuradio] CDMA

From: alfred noble
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] CDMA
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 18:57:20 +0330

Thank you again Achilleas
But there is a question , is it all right that after running  this cmmand ; "gnuradio-companion &"  in the terminal the gunradio opens up showing nothing and and receiving the followings in the your terminal
amp_var_est_hier.grc,: command not found
cdma_tx_hier.grc,: command not found
.
.
.
any way ,the command ''gnuradio-companion &" is in the third step of the readme file , I don't know what I am supposed to do?
I received responses mentioned above after trying to execute the third step.

you would be of great help if you could help me reach a solution.

Best regards
Alfred