Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CDMA

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CDMA
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 15:58:35 -0400

You open the corresponding file in gnuradio and then you press the button that looks like a pyramid and a sphere with an arrow between them (this compiles the file).
Then you should press the button that looks like a circular arrow (this reloads the blocks).

You should read at least the gnuradio companion tutorial before asking these trivial questions in the list. It shows respect for other peoples' time.

Achilleas