[Discuss-gnuradio] Doppler block with GPredict

From: Hoang Nguyen Tran
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Doppler block with GPredict
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 11:58:45 -0400

Hi all,
For tracking satellite, I have search for OOT module on cgran and found this : http://www.cgran.org/pages/gr-gpredict-doppler.html
​However When I tried to install this on my GNU radio 3.7.5 that I install by : apt-get install gnuradio ​
​It said:
Build type not specified: defaulting to release.
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:35 (find_package):
  Could not find a configuration file for package "Gnuradio" that is
  compatible with requested version "3.7.7".

  The following configuration files were considered but not accepted:

    /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/gnuradio/GnuradioConfig.cmake, version: 3.7.5.0

From that the error is incompatitive GNU radio version.
Can I upgrade to latest version of GNU radio from versuon 3.7.5 that installed on my PC ? Or can I change the Cmake file to get this work with GNU radio 3.7.5 ?

Thank you,
Hoang
--
 -HoangNT-