Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency Hopping

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency Hopping
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 13:05:22 +0200

Hi Gerome,

always nice to hear when people are able to build something that works nicely :)
You might want to look at the gr-uhd pages in the GNU radio doxygen to learn how to send messages with timed commands to retune as you want, when you want. The Qt Sink also has a (normally hidden, can be enabled in the block config) message port input to change the center frequency.
Throw together something that, once per second, instructs the USRP to tune at a specified time stamp.

Best regards,
Marcus