[Discuss-gnuradio] Mouse/keyboard events not working raspberry pi 2

From: Patrick Sathyanathan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mouse/keyboard events not working raspberry pi 2
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 15:10:33 -0700

Hi,

I managed to build gnuradio from source using pybombs on a raspberry pi 2
machine running raspbian. It took many tries and the build itself took a day
and only worked after increasing the swapfile size to 2GB.

I am able to run osmocom_fft at 2.4Msps sample rate with an rtl-sdr dongle
plugged in. However, the window does not respond to keyboard or mouse
interactions. I unable to change the frequency in the text box. Nor can I move
the slider. I have verified that gnuradio-companion works fine and accepts
mouse/keyboard inputs. However, flowgraphs generated using GRC do not accept
mouse/keyboard.

Any idea what the problem could be ? If I switch to other windows when
osmocom_fft is running the keyboard/mouse work just fine. I am using a wireless
mouse and keyboard that share a single usb dongle.

Thanks for any help,

--Patrick