[Discuss-gnuradio] Fourier Transform on multiple OFDM symbols

From: Aditya Virmani
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fourier Transform on multiple OFDM symbols
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 16:22:24 -0500

Hello everyone

I am trying to do run-time FFT over multiple OFDM symbols.
For this, I feed in the same sequence of bytes for each OFDM symbol.
As per my understanding, as I am feeding in the same sequence of bytes, it should be generating same set of symbols, and then further if we do FFT over multiple symbols which are same, we should get a sequence of peak-and-zeros, instead of continuous FFT graph.
This works fine if I do just with two symbols (screenshot of that attached), but when I feed in more than two, it results in error ( I think that the data doesn't reach the FFT block concurrently, because the graph I get is same when I feed Null source and a Symbol source to FFT).

It would be great if someone can guide me with it.

Regards
Aditya Virmani