[Discuss-gnuradio] About Polymorphic types in gnuradio

From: Gabriel Pechiarovich
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] About Polymorphic types in gnuradio
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 10:10:29 -0500

Hi, I've been working in oot modules in gnuradio for a while, but recently I've been trying to program blocks who can handle messages.

I've extracted the input data and replicated it at the output, like this:

pmt::pmt_t META = pmt::car(PDU);
pmt::pmt_t VECT = pmt::cdr(PDU);
        std::cout << "Vect: " << VECT<< '\n';
message_port_pub(pmt::mp("out_pdu"), pmt::cons(META, VECT));

But I can't understand how to handle VECT, I want to change the VECT values; add some values, basicaly operate this VECT.

If anyone can help me I'll be gratefull.

--
Gabriel Pechiarovich Salas