[Discuss-gnuradio] Set Parameter as matrix.

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Set Parameter as matrix.
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 21:28:39 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

I'm new in the GnuRadio word.

I have a simple question, and I hope that someone could help me and could spend some time to answer.

I've build a new OOT and before installing it I need to modify the .xlm file...
My question is: how can I set the parameter (the one that I used in the very beginning when creating my block) as a matrix for instance 3x2?

To explain better, I've copy the .xml code which I'm referring.

<param>
    <name>...</name>
    <key>...</key>
    <type>...</type>