Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnu radio companion without X11

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnu radio companion without X11
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 20:46:41 -0500

Sorry about the gender mismatch, Michele; my bad.

You can disable graphics in a GRC flowgraph by going to the "Options" block (which is usually in the top left), double click on it, then on the "General Options" popup select "No GUI". Then, the flow graph will have no GUI dependencies.

Hope this helps! - MLD