Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Start function not Returning

From: dkartis1
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Start function not Returning
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 10:33:45 -0700 (MST)

After trouble shooting, I see that my issue is in the Boost library's
thread_group.cc file. In the create_thread function below, I see the
"create_thread1" print log statement, but not the others so there's an issue
with the new thread creation. The scheduler gets the correct first block,
for me the null_source so the issue appears to be completely with generating
a boost::thread on Android. I didn't have any errors during the build
process, does anyone have any suggestions?

boost::thread* thread_group::create_thread(const boost::function0<void>&
threadfunc)
{
      GR_INFO("thread_group", "create_thread1");
      // No scoped_lock required here since the only "shared data" that's
      // modified here occurs inside add_thread which does scoped_lock.
      std::auto_ptr<boost::thread> thrd(new boost::thread(threadfunc));
      GR_INFO("thread_group", "create_thread2");
      add_thread(thrd.get());
      GR_INFO("thread_group", "create_thread3");
      return thrd.release();
}