[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee-802154 sample configuration

From: Todd Lutton
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee-802154 sample configuration
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 22:54:49 +0000

Basic question -

Installed gr-ieee-802154 using pyBombs, and correctly built all samples.

Currently focused on transceiver_CSS_USRP.grc

Two laptops, each w/ Ettus N210;  enable wireshark connector & files sink on both

Laptop 1:

  - set socket PDU as UDP server

  - set USRP Source & Sink IP as .10.4 (to match connected USRP)

  - Change text_msg to alphabet

Laptop 2:

 - set socket PDU as UDP Client

  - set USRP Source & Sink IP as .10.2 (to match connected USRP)

  - Change text_msg to numbers

Start flowgraph on both laptops and monitor /tmp/sensor.pcap

 - channels are same

 - from wire shark only see self generated message, it doesn't look like any message is xmt/rcv from Laptop 2 to 1

I'm sure this is simple, but what configuration setting am I missing?

Thanks