Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Apparent bug in gr-osmosdsr

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Apparent bug in gr-osmosdsr
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 16:19:23 -0400

Actually, I may have mis-spoke on this one.

I had the gr-osmosdr source block set to "Manual" for DC-offset, and that, as it turned out, led to a very different DC-offset spike, leading to misleadingly-different power values.

Turning them both to "Automatic" restored both app sanity, and mine.

Thanks everyone for reading along, but, how do they put it "no fault found".