Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] UHD Updating Question

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] UHD Updating Question
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 15:35:49 -0700

OK thanks Martin. I'll give it a try.

Rich

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 3:27 PM, Martin Braun <address@hidden> wrote:
It's my experience that ccache errs on the right side, i.e. it rather
recompiles if unsure. I've never had any caching issues with ccache.
Note that the cache quickly fills up, if I can spare the space I will up
the cache size from the default 1 GB. Right now it's at 8 GB but I doubt
that'll ever fill up.